STEM Avenue can offer professionals from the university sector a range of services and opportunities in STEM engagement and communications. We are passionate about providing equitable access to experiences in STEM. We want to work with you to provide fun, interactive activities highlighting your field that encourage more public and student engagement in STEM.
EVENT AND PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Looking to build or manage a STEM event or program? We can provide services ranging from once off assistance to full event/program management. Services we can provide include:
– Event/Program Management
– Activity/Resource Development
– Grant Writing
– Networking with other STEM organisations/community groups for projects
– Training Services for your Volunteers/Staff
We specialise in writing ‘Impact Stories’ for STEM organisations/projects. Impact Stories convey a project’s/scientist’s impact beyond their academic impact – for example their health, economic, social and/or environmental impact.
Are you interested in building your staff’s/volunteer’s skills in STEM engagement and communication? We can help by providing workshops on topics like:
– Building you confidence in STEM engagement/communication
– Organising STEM engagement activities/events
– Developing your research into STEM engagement activities/presentations
– Appropriate communication styles for different audiences and age groups
We are in the process of building professional development resources to assist you in the area of STEM engagement. Please watch this space and follow us on social media for updates on our progress. We will also be sharing as many opportunities in STEM engagement as we can find via our social media sites.